Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Convocation!

I shall start my convocation post with appreciation to my family and friends for their continuous support throughout my four year journey in NTU.

Together, we are not alone.

The end of the undergraduate life can be felt since early this year, where I joined NTU Malaysian Alumni Night at NTU One-North campus, mingled around with alumnis and friends...so fast become part of the alumni already.

This is the first time alumni gathering among Malaysians was organized and it was quite successful.

Photos sourced from NTU Alumni Photo Gallery.
Bringing back the memories of the alumnis as students of Nantah. Can you find out where I am?

Then the week after the event...MSA Senior Appreciation Tea Time Gathering at NTU Canteen 5!

Emcees of the day: Ariel and Teng Seng.

Friends gathering around...yum cha and chit chat. Even though exams were coming near, organizing committees were still able to find out time to organize this meaningful event. Well done guys!

A special-made graduation T-shirt with signitures and wishes from friends. Thanks a lot from you guys! Make me miss NTU lagi much! lol...

Then after FYP, after examinations, after going for HK graduation trip...
...my parents came to Singapore to witness my convocation. Yippee!



...but before that, we went around Singapore and NTU first...

On the other hand, I also went to the Auditorium the day before the ceremonies *spy* to see how the ceremony will look like...

Bear bear for sale..."wawa, I don't want to be sold off!"

The opening ceremony by the President of Singapore, S.R.Nathan with the appearance of the NTU Mace.

Add Image
Helping out in the iGave Graduation Giving program and witness the plaque laying ceremony at the Quad, symbolizing the graduation of Class 2009 and continue the tradition of giving back to the University endowment to benefit future generations of students of the university.

On 28th July 2009, I am graduated! My graduation ceremony was scheduled in the morning together with other Electrical and Electronic Engineering students. As the population of EEE students are large (should be the largest among NTU schools), the ceremony for EEE undergraduates is divided into 2 sessions: surname A-M in morning, N-Z in the afternoon. So, mine in morning!

Me and my certification of course completion as Bachelor of Engineering.

Received plenty of wishes and congratulations from friends and families, be it face to face, Facebook, MSN, blog, phone, SMS, etc. :) Thanks!

Not forgeting non-stop photo takings with friends and families...


before...


during...


after the ceremony...


and also visited friends' convocations!

Too much photos already, that's why I collage together. Complete photo uploads are available in my Facebook, let you see gao gao till stomuch also full...

Days after the formal convocation ceremony, NTU Alumni Office has specially organized an event to welcome new batch of Alumni of Class of 2009 yesterday night! Where?


Zouk Singapore!




Opening ceremony by Dr. Su, President of NTU.

Who say not-so-young people can't dance?
VIPs on stage with Modern Jazz group - before action...

See, when music ON, irrespective of age, everyone were enjoying...


Met friends, be it same batch or graduated...let's party together all night!

Believe it or not, this is my first time experience clubing. Feels great to enjoy the move, music and friends all around...just that the music volume a lil...high. lol...

So, here's the end of my once-in-a-lifetime experience of being a undergraduate graduating from a university. Tomorrow onwards, I will start another new chapter of my life - WORK!

K, gonna leave for dinner...nice day!

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

wow thats a long time ago.. but still.. congrats on graduating! =)

kenwooi.com

WayneHO大飞 said...

Terima Kasih!!!