Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Summer Fiesta ~ 夏のフィエスタ!

Who say Singapore doesn't have summer?

Ask around people in Singapore, people will complain about the hot hot weather. The weather can be very hot in the sense that I want to get naked all the time...

...I meant in the room lah...

Even the sky is almost cloudless...and all my washed clothes can become 'keropok baju' (keropok means crackers in Malay) already.


Today finished my third exam paper of this final semester of my 4 year study in NTU, now left one more paper which is on next Tuesday, plus Final Year Project presentation which is scheduled on 5th of May 2009. Today's paper, looks easy but it's not the case, as there are no formula sheets or cheat sheet available, so have to rely my brain. Too much thing in my brain, but not loaded with information needed for the paper, so...did my best lah, let's concentrate on my last paper!

Went out to Jurong Point to meet my friends in the evening, and captured photos along the way to release myself from exam tension, or in short, 借照消愁. For those who don't what Jurong Point (JP) is, it is the nearest shopping mall from NTU.


Photos on NTU surroundings.

My dinner at Xin Char Chan Teng, a 24-hours food outlet in JP. This so-called Chef's Special Dinner...


...Fried eggplants with garlic and shrimp toppings + rice + soup of the day, it's nice to see, but not nice to eat. The topping tastes bitter while for the fried eggplants, the portion looks promosing but it is tasteless and bland. First I thought it was fish chips (still dreaming on the exam answers), but only later realise it's just eggplant, and eggplant. Imagine a plate of rice with eggplants and 2 stick of green vegetables and fried toppings. That's all. Such a dissapointing dinner with each person costs around S$6.30.

When I reach back to hall (hall of residence in university I meant), it seems that summer has to take a break...

It's windy now. It's raining!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of the sky :). I like the deep blue shade.

WayneHO大飞 said...

Haha, ya. These few days Singapore in sunny day mode, cloudless sky with scorching heat. :)