Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tag Tag Here, Tag Tag There

Somehow in recent weeks, found that there is a kind of fever spreading out like wild fire (or virus?) & it's called the "TAG" fire. From the initial 25 random facts about yourself, to the current...tagging the drama queen, the flirt, 安息中。。。, 不知明生物,etc. Wah, Facebook kena spammed aaa!!!

By the way, just discovered a new photo upload program Phlook where you can tag and make notes or vote a 'love' on my photos...directly inside my blog. If you are free, do welcome and try to tag around on the two photos below, haha. Yahoo!





Let's have a song to celebrate Facebook's Tag-xilogy, mutated from toxiclogy.

Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O.
And on that farm he had a laptop, E-I-E-I-O.
With a Facebook here and a optical mouse there,
Here a Tag, there a Tag, everywhere a Tag Tag,
Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O.

王老先生有塊地
依啊依啊喲
他在田邊玩Facebook呀
依啊依啊喲
這个公仔TagTag下
那个公仔TagTag下
這裡Tag 那裡Tag
到處都在TagTagTag
王老先生有塊地
依啊依啊喲

No comments: